OFFERING A CLASS AT PAPA GALLERY
One of the most frequently asked questions heard when working at PAPA Gallery is: Does the gallery offer lessons?
- Offering art classes opens the Alliance to new members
- Offering art classes opens the Gallery to people who do not often visit our Gallery to buy art
- Offering classes after hours opens it up for working people
- Potential teachers would present a detailed description of class content, cost, number of students, times, and length of class time.
- Teachers’ class proposal would be presented to the Board for approval
- Instructor fees would be collected from students and lab fees would also be collected to offset PAPA Gallery expenses. Fees would be collected and turned in at each class meeting
- Failure to clean up after each class will result in the classes being cancelled
PAPA has an incredible number of talented people with a variety of skills and knowledge. This is evident by the programs that we see each month.
If you are interested in teaching a class, please see the guidelines for class proposal and sample proposal for submission to the board.
Happy graduates like these make for a very rewarding experience!